Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not listed please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Why choose the earth-shot weed killer solution?
The Earth-Shot™ will kill most broadleaf weeds such as; thistle, milkweed, common plantain and dandelion. It can also eliminate unwanted patches of grass.
To see some examples please click here.
- How do I clean and store my applicator?
- Empty the reservoir before storing. Solution could deteriorate device mechanisms with long-term contact.
- Rinse reservoir with water. Do Not dispose water on wanted vegetation.
- Keep safety cap on when not in use.
- Keep applicator in a location above 32 degrees. Do Not allow applicator to freeze.
- For long-term storage, empty the reservoir and rinse with water. Partially fill with clean water and pump water through.
- What types of solutions can I use?
Earth-Shot is refillable, so you can use any solution you choose or even create your own "brew". Earth-Shot™ was designed to use all natural and organic products. Please visit the store to see our solution recommendations.
The Earth-Shot™ mechanisms have not been tested with synthetic chemicals and every different commercial natural solution. Clean the applicator with clean water after using.
- What are the best conditions to use my Earth-Shot™?
- Apply when temperatures are over 50 degrees; full sun will help optimize the effect of most natural solutions.
- To avoid damage to tip, use spot spray technique on hard surfaces and rocky areas.
- Use during drier conditions. You will need to clean the tip more frequently in "muddy" and wet conditions.
- Apply at least 3-4 hours before rainfall.
- How do I remove tip debris?
Use supplied picks to clean Earth-Shot™ tip, as needed. During use, we recommend occasionally swishing tip in a bucket of water. This will allow for optimum solution flow. Rinse tip before storing.
- Can I get a replacement tip for my Earth-Shot™?
Yes, please visit our online store.
- What is the average delivery time?
You can expect delivery of your Earth-Shot™ within 7 to 15 days depending on your location.
- What is your return policy and customer service policy?
Please refer to our limited warranty and return policy.
- Do you offer bulk order discount?
If you are interested in bulk ordering discounts, please contact us for more details.